Term 4 was busy and exhausting. So exhausting in fact that I have not been reading at all this Term. I've been too tired to read before going to bed, which is what I usually do. Which is why I am very thankful it is now holidays!
I've been given a pile of books from the Angus & Robertson Top 100 List by a Mum from school (we are both working our way through that list and she very kindly lends me all her books) and I have quite a few unread Christian books of my own. Last holidays, which was 2 weeks, I read 5 books. Not sure I can keep up that rate these holidays but it will be fun trying to get there!
From the Top 100:
* Tully by Paullina Simons
* Wicked by Gregory Maguire
* Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
A classic that needs to be read:
* Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen
Christian books I haven't finished yet (over halfway):
* Radical Womanhood by Carolyn McCulley
* Worldliness edited by CJ Mahaney
* You Can Change by Tim Chester
Christian books to start:
* Open Heart, Open Home by Karen Mains
* Desiring God by John Piper
Might go read for a little bit right now!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment