I actually really like playing trivia.
It helps if you're on a table with good friends, good food and have at least one member of the team who can answer a good chunk of the questions. That person is not me. But I do aim to have one golden moment each time I play. A golden moment is where a question is asked and a silence hangs over the table, you can feel the despair and franticness as people rack their brains for the answer and then rising up to save the day you give the answer that no one else knew.
It's a glorious and wonderful feeling - you should give it a go sometime.
I'm going to play trivia tonight with some people from Bible Study - here's hoping for one golden moment.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you have your golden moment? I always hope for one, but it almost never comes...
No I didn't :o( But we are probably going to play again soon so I can live in hope!
Post a Comment