I like thinking.
I also like sleep.
Which is problematic because I have not yet figured out how to turn the thinking part of the brain off when it is time to sleep. Last night I ended getting out of bed to watch a DVD for 2 hours, hoping I would fall asleep on the couch. That didn't work. So went back to bed at 2:30 and must have eventually dozed off.
I think it's end of year reflectiveness that has my brain in overdrive. I also find that Sunday nights are a thought full time, thinking about the week ahead.
There are many thoughts swirling around but will just share one for now. I was wondering why I hadn't been writing on my blog more often. Here's my theory - I feel I don't have the time or the talent to write perfect final copy posts, linking ideas and trying to connect my random thoughts to where I had read that idea and then trying to find it. So here's the solution - rough draft posts. I will try not to worry about how perfectly written these posts are and just get those thoughts out there. So please forgive me if it's not a coherent, grammatically correct, brilliant piece of writing!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather - no blog posts this year yet! What's happening??
I'll keep an eye on this for further posts.
Post a Comment