Wednesday, October 14, 2009
again and again
Lately I’ve been feeling like I can relate to the Israelites. Most of the time with the benefit of being objective I think they were pretty stupid. Didn’t they realise how good they had it? Why did they keep forgetting again and again what God had done for them? Why did they forget again and again how they were meant to live? But then I have one of my epiphanies and it occurs to me how stupid I am because most of my epiphanies aren’t new revelations, they are something that God needs to show me again and again because I forget. It’s in these times that God’s grace and mercy are very real to me. My sin and failures are more transparent and I am reminded of how often I lose sight of what God wants for me. Thankfully, God keeps drawing me back to Him and with infinite patience reminds me again and again of what he wants for me and from me. Praise God for His grace, mercy, patience and love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment