A post from girltalk was a timely reminder for me at the beginning of the holidays; when I write myself a massive to do list and get not even a quarter of it done and face the inevitable emotions of failure and never been on top of things. It's humbling to be reminded that only God gets everything done in the perfect time and in the perfect way. I'm often stupidly thinking I can do it all if I just got more organised or got up a bit earlier. I was so glad to read it now at the beginning and will pray to be reminded of this during the next 2 weeks.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
to do list
A post from girltalk was a timely reminder for me at the beginning of the holidays; when I write myself a massive to do list and get not even a quarter of it done and face the inevitable emotions of failure and never been on top of things. It's humbling to be reminded that only God gets everything done in the perfect time and in the perfect way. I'm often stupidly thinking I can do it all if I just got more organised or got up a bit earlier. I was so glad to read it now at the beginning and will pray to be reminded of this during the next 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment