skip to main | skip to sidebar

Epiphany

The random thoughts and revelations of my life.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

it's funny because it's true

Posted by Heather McInnes at 1:11 AM
Labels: My World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post » « Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • Books
  • Christian Living
  • Family Life
  • Goose Moments
  • Music
  • My World
  • Photography
  • project 365
  • Teaching Life
  • What do kids need?

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (29)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ▼  2009 (33)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (24)
      • I'm no superwoman
      • the lord, my comforter
      • becoming holy? do we have to?
      • coffee, cake and building blocks
      • again and again
      • ambitious and vengeful? who, me?
      • the problem with will power
      • in times of worry...
      • things that have helped me to understand god's word
      • it's funny because it's true
      • gluttony, body image and god - part 1
      • gluttony, body image and god - part 2
      • what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate to ...
      • Genesis 1-3
      • to do list
      • things I have learnt this year...
      • family
      • repent for the kingdom of heaven is near
      • bad memory
      • can I change?
      • measuring up
      • don't good people go to heaven?
      • the divine miss em
      • you can change
    • ►  September (4)
 
Copyright © Epiphany. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates created by Templates Block
Wordpress theme by WP Themes Master